SafeFit – specialist cancer exercise classes
SafeFit has been designed in response to the COVID-19 crisis. SafeFit supports people living with cancer to maintain and improve their physical and mental health and well-being, while following government guidelines.
The service is for people aged 18 years and over living with cancer.
How can SafeFit support you?
SafeFit is designed to:
- provide you with exercise advice based on your needs that you can do safely at home
- help you find different and new ways to keep active and eat healthily
- improve your overall well-being.
To find out more about SafeFit, and to complete the online form to refer yourself, click on the link below.
SafeFit has been developed in partnership by:
- CanRehab Trust
- Centre for Perioperative Care (CPOC)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- National Institute for Health Research Cancer
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- University Hospitals Southampton NHS Trust
- Wessex Cancer Alliance.
The service is delivered by CanRehab specialist exercise instructors.